Tramadol 100mg tablets are a prescription medicine for managing moderate to severe pain. It is the combination of an analgesic, Tramadol and an opioid, Tramadol. The drug reduces the pain impulses by altering the communication between the synaptic channels in the brain and CNS, working in the CNS. It has fast action formulation and is available both as immediate–release or extended-release tablet
Tramadol 100 mg Dosages are prescribed by doctors for acute, moderate and severe pain. Your doctor may prescribe you 50 to 100 mg tablet once or f 4 to 6 hours apart if symptoms persist, and the max dose is 400 mg daily and should not exceed the limit. The lowest possible dose for pain management is 50 mg. The extended-release versions of tramadol are prescribed for conditions like neurological pain, myalgia, and arthritis among others. You should not take more than 300 mg daily of tramadol as it takes more time to get out of the system and can aggravate other health conditions. It is important to take elderly patients as per your doctor’s instructions
- Dry mouth
- Allergic reaction
- Decrease effort to breathe
- Hives blisters
- Sharp and sudden pain
If you see any bizarre and psychological side effects seek immediate medical attention.
Withdrawal Symptoms of Tramadol 100mg
Stopping drugs may result in withdrawal symptoms and are as follows:
- Panic attacks
Tramadol is an opioid medication that is used to treat moderate to severe pain. Withdrawal symptoms can range from mild to severe and may include stomach upset, diarrhoea, vomiting, tremors, restlessness, fatigue and muscle aches. The physical symptoms can last anywhere from 3-28 days depending on how long you have used it.
- Read the instructions on the pack of the product.
- Always take pain relief medication when the symptoms appear, as it will manage them.
- Do not take more than four daily tablets, as a single daily dosage should not exceed 400milligrams per day. It is a controlled class drug, and the risk of drug abuse and misuse is high.
- It is better to take it after a meal to avoid an upset stomach( side effect)
- Follow the prescription, take it for the simulated time, and do not take more than required. Do not share your medicine with anyone.
Warnings and Precautions of Tramadol 100 mg
- Tramadol is an effective first line of attack for pain management and is effective in managing pain. Tramdol should not be used if you are allergic to active or inactive ingredients of the drug.
- It is not advisable for individuals who are at risk OR prone to addiction
- It is not recommended if you have severe breathing problems or are struggling with blockage in your stomach or intestines.
- It is not recommended for children under the age of 12
- If you are pregnant or a nursing mother, you must inform your healthcare provider as he might adjust the dose if required to manage pain symptoms.
- Prolonged use of drugs may result in physical and psychological and physical dependence.
- Always follow your doctor’s instructions, especially if you have kidney and liver disease.
- Avoid driving or heavy machinery if you feel dizzy after taking tramadol