Xanax Red Bar is a strong bar, which contains 6 mg of Alprazolam. It belongs to the class of drugs called benzodiazpine that accelerate the GABA (a) and induces a calming effect on the mind and body. This is a high potency drug, therefore the risk of drug abuse and misuse. It is indicated for managing various conditions, anxiety, panic disorder phobia, and co-morbid depression
Red Xanax is a form of Xanax that your doctor can prescribe to treat your anxiety. It is available in the form of white and red pills with an X etched on its surface. Red Xanax has grooves and you can easily break it into parts as per your doctor’s instruction. Always start with the low dose and increase it per the symptoms and allied condition along with your doctor’s advice.
- Lack of energy
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
- Severe side effects of Red Xanax bar
- Yellowing of skin
- Depression and mood disorder, and agitation
- Increased appetite
- Sleep disturbances
- Suicidal ideation
Red Xanax bars may have withdrawal symptoms, which vary from individual to individual as it depends on the strength of the dose and for how long you have been taking the dose. The severity of the withdrawal symptoms will depend on how long you have been taking Xanax and then taken an equivalent dose of Xanax to stop taking it.
- Troubling dreams
- Awakenings while sleeping
- Feeling tension in the morning
- Auditory hallucinations
- Visual hallucinations
- Feelings of sadness or emptiness
If you see any withdrawal symptoms, seek immediate medical attention and always taper the dose, do not stop the dose as this can cause serious withdrawal symptoms.
- Read the instructions on the leaflet on the pack.
- It is an oral therapy; therefore, it is important to take it as per your doctor’s instruction for optimum relief.
- Red Xanax bar is a potent bar containing 6 mg of Alprazolam; therefore, it is important to take it as per your doctor’s instruction, and the best bet is to inform your doctor about it as he may adjust the dose.
- If you are expecting a mother OR you breastfeed your baby inform your doctor about it as this may pass into breast milk.
Warnings and Precautions of Red Xanax bars
Do not take Alprazolam if you have any of the following health conditions OR you are struggling with:
- Wide angle glaucoma
- If you have myasthenia Gravis
- If you have COPD OR any acute health condition
- If you have a Renal OR liver-related issue
- If you have sleep apnea
- If you have a heart condition
In addition, if you have any health conditions, you must inform your healthcare provider beforehand to effectively manage the dose and allied conditions. In addition, certain drugs interact when used concomitantly.