If you are experiencing joint, muscle and body pain, Tramadol 50mg may be an option for you. This medication can be used for moderate to severe pain and is also helpful for treating fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. Tramadol 50mg targets the brain’s opioid receptors to reduce the feeling of pain and offers relief from chronic pain. Use this medication as directed by your doctor.
The dose of Tramadol 50mg is usually recommended by the doctor, and it varies from individual to individual. It is always recommended to take Tramadol 50mg as per the doctor’s instruction. It should not exceed more than 400mg in a single day and should be taken three to four times a day. In case of missed dose, you can take the dose as soon as possible and do not club two doses together.
- Lack of energy ;
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
- Allergic reaction
- Hives blisters
- Fast heartbeat
- Severe muscle stiffness
In case you see any other symptoms seek immediate medical attention and look for management of withdrawal symptoms.
- Read the instructions on the package leaflet and follow the instructions on the pack leaflet at the same time.
- You can have it with and without food, and taking the pain relief medication at the onset of pain is important.
- If you are expecting a mother, it is important to inform your doctor, as he will adjust the dose if required.
- Do not crush, chew and pound the tablet and take it as a whole with a glass of water.
Warnings and Precaution of Tramadol 50mg
- Do not take Tramadol if you are allergic to an active and inactive ingredient of the drug.
- If you have myasthenia Gravis
- If you have wide-angle glaucoma/narrow–angle glaucoma
- If you have liver and kidney disease
- If you are pregnant or planning to have a baby, you must inform your healthcare provider.
- If you are a nursing mother, then it is important to info your doctor about it, and it is important to take it as per the instruction.
- In addition, if you have any health issues, it is important to share your medical history with your doctor.
- Always ask your doctor about the pros and cons of the medication before taking it, as this will certainly help you manage the condition.
- Tramadol 50mg is a controlled class and scheduled IV drug, and it is addictive and habit-forming; therefore, it is important to take it as per the instruction for optimum relief.
- Do not take more than required, as this may result in serious health issues, and it should be used under the supervision of an expert professional.